IDFB Session 7: Live in Geneva
- 13.15 – 13.25 Welcome & Introduction: Mr. Lejo van der Heiden, management team member of Nature and Biodiversity Department; Directorate General Nature, Fisheries and Rural Affairs at the Ministry of Agriculture.
- 13.25 – 13.35 Presentation of the Interface Dialogue Finance and Biodiversity (IDFB) storyline and draft statement: Ms. Caroline van Leenders & Mr. Jan Willem den Besten, Ministry of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality.
- 13.35 – 13.55 Reflection and discussion on the importance of ‘alignment of financial flows from all sources’ having a prominent place in the Global Biodiversity Framework (GBF)
- 13.55– 14.30 Discussion and next steps with regards capacity building, monitoring and evaluation, matchmaking platform, and National Biodiversity Finance Plans (NBFP)
- 14:30 – 14.45 Conclusion and next steps.